[Healeys] Oh no, not again!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Aug 19 22:00:35 MDT 2009

Well finally AOL got around to unblocking Team.Net, and I think I've gotten
most of the AOL folks back on the air.  And I am sure they appreciate
it, like
this AOL subscriber, just another Clueless Mouse Pilot:

     I received another 50 or so emails from the listers today.

     Please, please switch me to the digest or take my name off the list.

Gee, here's a thought.  Each and every message has a link to the admin page
for the list.  You know, where YOU can log in, change YOUR preferences,
adjust YOUR subscription mode, etc.  But no, some folks just can't deal with
it.  They expect their Net dot Mommy to wipe their Net dot, uh, nose and
take care of it so they don't have to waggle the mouse and click on a few
links, taking a few seconds out of their precious little lives.

Gee, you think dealing with the constant barrage of AOL nonsense makes
be bitter?

mjb.