[Healeys] so ... what do you think?

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 19 20:45:44 MDT 2009

I think restored YOM plates add the finishing touch to restored Healey.
I have '53's on mine, front and rear.  I agree that Healeys look better
without a front plate but as Len says, they are required here.  Many
cities are starting to crack down because they are needed for the red
light cameras.

But what really blows me away are the number of people who will stare
right at the license plate and then ask you what year it is!

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1

Len and/or Marge Hartnett wrote:
> Front plates are required in California but you wouldn't know it
> looking at many of the California Healeys that don't display them.
>
> (The Other) Len
> Vacaville, CA, USA
> 1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts at windstream.net>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of April 2008 Healey Motor News 2 .jpg]