[Healeys] 100 Data

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Wed Aug 19 09:37:41 MDT 2009

John
Looking in the roster of the Swedish club I see some 30 100:s, and I
know of at least one that is not in there. Only 4 are listed in your
database. How about I send you a copy of the roster, in paper form, and
you can extract whatever information you need from that. What we have is
chassis number, year, colour, and obviously name and address of the
owner. We don't collect condition and the other information in the
registration form, but it's at least a start.
Please contact me offline.

Per Schoerner, Austin-Healey Club of Sweden

John Harper skrev:
 > Norman
 >
 > The simple answer is that they do BUTnot witht the amount of data
that register Secretaries require. This Rich Chrysler has said this in