[Healeys] brake drums

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Aug 17 14:07:50 MDT 2009

Very seldom any call, therefore NLA. Very rarely do these need turning and
even then, a few thou will usually clean up. The only drum I ever recall
having to replace was one that had a defective casting which had a deep
crack about 4" around the inside perimeter that appears to have been there
forever, and that was on a BJ8.

Rich Chrysler