[Healeys] Engine misfiring

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 14 13:10:31 MDT 2009

Also depends on the "pop" and when it occurs. I had a "metallic" pop at all
speeds but it got noticeably louder upon acceleration and was barely
noticeable at idle speed. I could feel the exhaust gas puffing at idle. It
turned out to be a pinhole leak on one of the "shelves" of the exhaust
manifold. It was successfully welded shut and have not had a problem since.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com