[Healeys] Need A Fix

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:10:09 MDT 2009

Mark
I had the same problem with one of my doors some years ago. Initially I stuck
a wooden block between the bar and the inside of the door - solved the problem
without having to remove anything. Eventually however, when I had the door
apart, I put a bit of weld in the slot at the end of the bar towards the rear
of the door, effectively shortening the pull. Rich's suggestion is perhaps a
simpler solution.
Rick Swain'59 BN4