[Healeys] Need A Fix

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 16:24:52 MDT 2009

My newly installed doors are looking pretty good considering were they were 6
years ago.
However one door will only open from the outside latch.  The inside door
mechanism needs
a skosh more pull to release the door latch.   Theres only 3 parts here, the
door handle unit,
the latch unit and the flat bar that connects these 2 units.

I don't see any obvious wear on these parts and there really isn't any room
for adjusting the
front and rear door mechanisms that I can see.  They are secured directly to
the door by machine screws.

Any suggestions on what or  where  I can adjust to take up the slack.

Thanks  Mark