[Healeys] imagine this

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 13 10:46:15 MDT 2009

:)

I'm not even plated yet.  My priorities are to get plated, fully insured, a
boot lock key and an engine id tag and a new jackshaft garage door opener to
get me more clearance and dependability ( my existing one has a mind of it's
own sometimes - not good! ).  Mixed in there is family, work, and selling off
previous treasures.  Two kids with learners permits.

How many Hundreds are there in Ontario that you know of?

I think it's a bit sad that the Ministry ( every time I use that word, I think
of '1984'. ) doesn't facilitate the release of plates that are no longer
wanted by the people that have them.

RD