[Healeys] colortune

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Wed Aug 12 08:52:47 MDT 2009

 Steve,
for accurate mixture adjustment and to compare directly, its better to have as
many as carburetters. On two carbs cars I put mine in for plug 2 and 5, on
three carbs for 1, 3(4), 6.
Here you can get them for about $50 each at Limora/SC Parts.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----