[Healeys] Info on Sebring Race Cars:

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Tue Aug 11 11:17:07 MDT 2009

I have some books at home, but there's not much written about the 62
or 63 cars. The BMC works didn't run big Healey's in those events.
DMC ran a couple, and some sprites. The one 63 that is pictured is
the solver/blue car with side vents and full mesh grill. Extra lamps
are mounted through the shroud low on the sides.

seen here:
http://www.racingsportscars.com/photo/1963/Sebring-1963-03-23-033.jpg

Wilko