[Healeys] Throttle? linkage

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Tue Aug 11 11:03:04 MDT 2009

I have run into a similar problem when the butterfly is loose in the
throttle shaft. It will slip slightly out of place while the throttle is
open then prevent the throttle from closing completely when the pedal is
lifted.
Blipping the throttle will often make it relocate to its correct position.

Michael Salter
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=445