[Healeys] Master cylinder sizes

Alan Bromfield alan.bromfield at virgin.net
Mon Aug 10 12:03:13 MDT 2009

Hi Gary
You can find the Girling catalogue pages at:
http://www.nfahc.co.uk/girling.htm
They should give you everything you need.

I have also copied John Sims into this mail -

John - please feel free to grab these pages into your technical section so
they are available to AH owners worldwide.  I'll remove the club page when
you have got them.

          (______www.nfahc.co.uk____)