[Healeys] Dropped the engine - source for manifold-carb studs?

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 10 09:07:32 MDT 2009

Thanks Jim...

I think you are correct about the breaking sequence.... I would like to see
your bracket.   During the night, I've thought of how to make one, but
seeing what others have done might be a good idea.

I've already contacted Bret... I've been considering adding the A/C anyway,
so maybe this is a "sign" that it is time to get on with it.

I'll check out the damper and stud leads....

Thanks
-skip-