[Healeys] Help!

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 08:34:10 MDT 2009

Rich -
Sounds to me like your battery master switch is faulty.   Very common
problem.  I'd put the battery cable straight to the chassis (bypassing the
switch) and see if that fixes your problem.

If you have Norman Nock's tech talk, he has a procedure to rebuild the whole
switch in there.. or just buy a new one.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8