[Healeys] AH 3000 MKII Pictures

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 04:33:55 MDT 2009

Hi Craig -
Probably the best stopping place for AH information out there is John Sim's
excellent website which links to most of the most important AH websites out
there, and is a treasure trove of information.  If you go to this page, you
will see several links to restoration photos for early MkII cars:

http://www.healey6.com/important_links.htm

<http://www.healey6.com/important_links.htm>Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90