[Healeys] cash for clunkers

John Soderling bighealey at astound.net
Sat Aug 8 16:12:13 MDT 2009

You summarized the proposed Government health plan correctly; they will
decide when it is cheaper to have you die that live.
Vrooom vrooom,
John

"You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy
out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for, another
person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to
anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because
the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets
the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get
what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any
nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."*

*  Adrian Rogers, 1931*