[Healeys] [Fwd: Re: Austin Healey Magazine]

63ahbj7 63ahbj7 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 18:56:47 MDT 2009

<<Just a tought that i suppose could bring some questionning
about the care we have concerning what can we do as group to
help the environment.>>

God PLEASE let it DIE here, Gilbert<G>!!!

This subject has been FLOGGED, BEATEN, BRUISED, etc. for
WELL over 30 years

If you would really like further info, please just ask you
Local Chapter
- AHCA (or Sect. - AHCUSA) for Delegates Meeting Minutes
(former) or Sect (latter) for same.

Of course, either's info would be WORSE than asking some
Governmental Agency for a FOIA release.  LOL!!!!!

Ed