[Healeys] Donald Healey Mini

Bob Johnson bjsbj8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:34:42 MDT 2009

Isn't it a little ironic? Here we are, for the most part, keeping our
Healeys, our tributes to Donald at whatever each of us thinks of as
pristine (original or restored, no difference here) and Donald gets
his hands on a car and hacks it all to hell, to suit himself. Makes
one wonder what we "should" be doing to our cars. ;^)

Bob Johnson
BJ8 that is really pretty original

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Alan Seigrist<healey.nut at gmail.com> wrote:
> The writer didn't seem to like the convertible conversion, but I think it
> looks nice.  Interesting the rear fender treatment...
>
> Alan
>
> '52 A90
> '53 BN1
> '64 BJ8
>

> On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd <
> enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys, a slight twist to the normal Healey talk. I received the
following
>> link from a friend at the British Mini Club today about a mini which
Donald
>> Healey owned in 1965 and had converted to a 2-seater convertible.

http://www.miniworld.co.uk/news/Happy_50th_birthday_Mini__Mini_news_and_updat
es_article_280010.html