[Healeys] Historic Healeys - Speed and Beauty

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 5 20:33:30 MDT 2009

G'day

I have just received a copy of Bill Emerson's new DVD titled "Historic
Healeys - Speed and Beauty". While I haven't had a chance to look at it all
(it runs for over 2 hours), what I have looked at is excellent.

As it says on the cover "You saw the cars in "The Healey Book". Now hear
them on "The Healey DVD".

I understand that it's available at www.HistoricHealeys.com
<http://www.historichealeys.com/>  and no doubt wherever good Healey people
meet.

I highly recommend it to anyone interested and no I don't receive a zillion
dollars for everyone sold. However there is a certain amount of personal
vanity involved as you will not only get to see my car, but yours truly as
well. Plus it's a speaking part; however you will have to imagine me with
the beard that I have grown since Bill took the image.

Do I have an accent? No! It's youse blokes that have the accent.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia