[Healeys] cell phones

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 18:44:57 MDT 2009

I'm required to carry a Blackberry 24/7  After the initial thrill of "Look how
important I am, I carry this all the time!", you realize what a ball and chain
they really are. They really are addicting and I've had to retrain myself to
ignore emails and phone calls after witnessing some real bonehead maneuvers by
other drivers on the cell (and maybe one or two of my own) My favorite
commercial is for Corona when the guy throws his cell into the water!  And
when we received a poll whether we should be required to answer our cells
while on vaction, it took every ounce of self restraint not to reply, "What
part of "vacation" do you not f'n understand?!?!"