[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Wed Aug 5 16:33:04 MDT 2009

No, I'm on the other side of the counter, and the customer is making
lunch arrangements while I wait to ask questions pertinent to what
they want. I just walk away, as I have other things to do and people
who want my attention. When they're ready to give me their full
attention, they'll get mine.

But your point is correct as well.