[Healeys] cell phones

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Aug 5 12:29:42 MDT 2009

Well Jim---sure hope you don't get caught out in the middle of nowhere with a burning alternator (my E-Type recently) and have no way to call anyone least of which is AAA and for ordering an overnight parts shipment.  Try finding a phone to use out there and, most people will not bother to stop to help.

Having one with you for emergencies is a lot different than yapping on it constantly while driving.

Tom