[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 5 10:06:41 MDT 2009

Well ... I still reserve the right to think.  ;)

When I hear things based on statistical data, I almost always question how
they got that data and whether the collector is biased.

Anyway, my mind is always partially elsewhere.  "Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most."  ( I like that one! )

While I'm quoting him, here's another one:
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:40:56 +0000

Hard data proves otherwise.

bs