[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 09:10:27 MDT 2009

re: "I loathe phones for this reason) I have two
sanctuaries where I have an excuse not to be answering phones: my car
and an airplane. My car is where I think, the airplane is where I
read. That's my time and I guard it very jealously."

Enjoy it while you can. The cell phone bozos want to be able to bloviate on airplanes, too (and the providers and their lobbyists want it even more).

bs