[Healeys] 100 Technical Articles

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue Aug 4 22:51:57 MDT 2009

G'day Mirek

Believe me I took the comment with the light heartedness that it was
intended.

Most would realise that while I am passionate about Healeys, Austin-Healeys
and the DHMC I am not adverse at poking a little fun at things and people,
including myself.

The world is a far too serious place so let's enjoy ourselves when we can.

Besides you Americans need to have the piss taken out of you on occasions.

Like the other day the subject of bananas came up and I was going to say
that here in Australia we have two varieties that are grown in our separate
states of Queensland and New South Wales. The ones on NSW curve to the left,
while those in Queensland curve to the right.

However by the time I got a chance to punch it out on my keyboard I had
forgotten all about it. Getting old!

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia