[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

Ed Townley healeymnster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:40:36 MDT 2009

In a former life, I was the Chief or Labor and Employee relations at White
Sands Missile Range In New Mexico, and handled all disciplinary cases for
civilian employees.   A portion of the work force commuted 50-60 miles from
El Paso, Texas on an Army owned highway which crossed Ft. Bliss Army
Property where Tank traffic sometimes crossed the highway.  Allegedly,
employee X was driving his civilian vehicle while READING A BOOK, and
"interacted" with a Tank at a crossing.  He was cited for inattentive
driving, obviously, but the real fun was reading the incident report, which
stated:

 "Damage to Vehicle A----Total"  Damage to Vehicle B--none."
We imagined the tank crew saying "did you hear something?"
Ed Townley
Southern NM, US