[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Aug 4 04:40:42 MDT 2009

That reminds me of the little item in the J.C. Whitney catalog when cell
phones were still new:  a non-functioning thing that looked like a cell phone
-- to impress your neighbor in traffic!

Nowadays, I think the reason some people talk so loud on the cell is the same
motivation.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry