[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Aug 3 10:24:35 MDT 2009

I got some first-hand exposure to the dangers of driving while talking on a
cell phone a few years ago while on a business trip.  The guy I was with was
driving while talking on his phone and blew right through a red traffic
light without even making an effort to touch the brakes.  Scared the crap
out of me when I realized he wasn't going to stop, and we were just lucky no
cross traffic was coming through.

That said, I do use my cell phone in the car when necessary, but it wouldn't
bother me if it was made illegal to do so everywhere while a car is in
motion -- hands free or not.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry