[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Mon Aug 3 08:41:49 MDT 2009

We all need to have our cell phones with us when we drive our wonderful cars
and also at times receive calls that need to be answered when we are
driving.

I have found that the Aliph Jawbone is a great Bluetooth device that
actually eliminates wind noise with the top down.  It has a little tip that
determines from

the vibration of your jawbone is you are speaking or not and the person(s)
on the other end of the conversation can barely tell that you are driving a
car.

I found a site that has this $129.00 Retail device for only $36.99.   Here
is the link:   http://www.dailysteals.com

Here in NY State it is illegal to hold a cell phone next to your ear when
driving a car.  I have had the original version of this for about 3 years
and now this version

for about 18 months and it is great.  I only use it when I am driving the
Healey or my other convertible, as I feel these headphones look silly when
walking around

and it is legal to put the phone to your ear.  I HIGHLY recommend that if
you use your phone in the Healey, then you must get one.

Mark Goodman

www.austinhealeyessence.com