[Healeys] Healey Sighting

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 16:52:57 MDT 2009

Today early afternoon. My wife and I were out running some errands and we
decided to stop for lunch at a local pizza shop. We were right across the
street from Central Mass Powersports motorcycle dealer.While were were
sitting enjoying our pizza, I spotted a white Healey driving down Electric
Ave in Lunenburg Ma.   I believe it was a 100-6 with steel disk wheels. The
driver was heading towards Walmart. Then a couple of minutes later the same
Healey came tooling on past heading back towards Fitchburg. I'm somtimes at
the same pizza place enjoying a slice with my white BJ8 sitting out front. I
had my BRG Mini today.

Was this someone on the list? He sure seemed to be enjoying the ride.

Dave
BJ8