[Healeys] MG Insult

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:36:54 MDT 2009

My point was that most people today do not "brand"  a car as being british
because cars not advertised as such. The mini being the best known cars are
linked with a german car company.
So I guess recognizing our cars  as a MG could be worse. That said I knew a
guy whose license plate said
Not a MG.

Cheers.
Btw I am home from scout camp, but will be spending the next three days
helping older son with eagle project.contact I then to fix my desktop co.per,
then I can scan the du fuel  pump article to get out to folks by next
weekend.

sent from my cellular PDA
I Erbs