[Healeys] Fw: MG Insult

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Sat Aug 1 16:47:32 MDT 2009

Well, count me in I guess.  The Austin Healey life seems like an exercise in
continuing education to me sometimes.   It's part of what makes this list so
valuable I think.  Some really know Austin Healeys.  I really appreciate it.
And some are just getting started.  If the tree guy doesn't know Austin
Healeys I bet he'll remember you took what he said to heart.

Well, I got to go now.  I need to put a drop of oil in the hole on the angle
drive.

DM / Bj8