[Healeys] MG Insult

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Aug 1 14:53:59 MDT 2009

I hired a contractor last week to do a major trimming of our maple tree.
This fellow is well known for having a critical eye for the perfect prunimg
and shaping of trees and the esthetics of a well balanced yard, property,
and gardens, etc.

While here he took quite an interest in the Healey projects going on in the
garage. He told me of a "Healey just like these" that is sitting abandoned
on his uncle's body shop property and it's been there for two years, the
owner hasn't come back to see its progress or bring any more money, and that
I should come and check it out.

Out of curiosity we took a 40 minute drive this morning only to discover
it's an old series 1 MGB complete with disc wheels and a factory hardtop,
and in pretty rough shape.

How are people so completely brilliant in one way, and so blind in another?

Rich Chrysler