[Healeys] Seat slider mechanism

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Apr 30 17:30:02 MDT 2009

Stephen,

You will have to remove the roll pins from both ends of the slider track to
release the steel balls from both ends. There are little detent pressings in
the upper female track that prevent the balls from going all the way through
from one end to the other, so the balls need to come out both ends.

Rich Chrysler