[Healeys] paypal fraud

I Erbs eyera3 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 14:54:20 MDT 2009

I got an official looking email from Paypal telling me that their was
unauthorized attempts to log into my account form an unknown computer. it
tells me to log in using their shortcut to confirm my password.
I sent it to paypal and they confirmed it was a spoof phising email. Forward
any emails that ask for email confirmation to confirm it came from the legit
site.
I have to say it looke dgood to me, but I thought I would be careful and
sent to paypal to confirm or deny. it was fake

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR