[Healeys] Brake shoe linings

Ed Orr eorr at cogeco.ca
Thu Apr 30 06:39:14 MDT 2009

Bartlett Provincial Brake Inc Hamilton ON will reline your shoes and pads
and will arc the shoes to proper fit if you provide them with a drum , had
this done twice in the past ten years , they have all types of friction
material including several grades of the green stuff and the cost was
reasonable . The companies primary business is relining industrial ie steel
mill cranes and large construction equipment brake linings .

Ed Orr
'65 BJ8
'66 BJ8 project