[Healeys] 2 more questions

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Mon Apr 27 10:40:20 MDT 2009

Dave:
Would it not be normal for some radiator percolation after shut off on a
95-degree day?  My BJ8 seems to run around 190/195 (at least that is what
the rebuilt gage says) and then ticks up to 212 after I turn the motor off.
I can hear some noise coming from the radiator area.  Only happens on hot
days.
Dan