[Healeys] Sticking Brakes

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Mon Apr 27 05:28:51 MDT 2009

Dear Rey,

Alan is correct about the calipers and hoses.  I would try the hoses first,
as I have had the interior of a front brake hose decay and separate and then
act as a check valve and restrict the release of the hydraulic pressure.

On another matter, I hope that everyone who uses the list has either already
given a donation or plans to give one to Mark Bradakis for his efforts to
make this list possible.   I would not know how I could have restored my BJ8
and learned so much about how it can be kept in top condition.  I have been
subscribed to the list for over 12 years.  It is invaluable to me.

Mark Goodman

www.austinhealeyessence.com