[Healeys] healey overheating

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:59:39 MDT 2009

Jess -

If your 100 radiator is original, it'll be preferable just to have it
rodded rather than recored.  It's cheaper just to rod it, and the
original factory cores are far better quality than modern replacement
cores.  They are actually a little better at keeping your car cool as
well.  Only replace it if you have to.