[Healeys] front end shake

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Apr 26 14:58:58 MDT 2009

G'day

I agree with the worn suspension and steering components (inc shocks), plus
how well is the body connected to the rest of the car?

I recall a 100S that I once went for a long drive in. It had been raced
extensively and was very well worn. As you went over a bump or round a
corner you could feel the body and sub-frames moving.

Although it should be said that the sub-frames in a 100S are riveted to the
chassis and the rivets wear loose and the holes elongate. The car has now
been restored.

Train to catch and the office awaits.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn