[Healeys] urgent key problem XK (no Healey content)

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:07:22 MDT 2009

Ron -

Most any locksmith will be able to make keys for the car in less than
an hour.  When you call the locksmith,  tell him you need  "Union"
keys for a british car (they are virtually all the same, only 2 or 3
profiles), for an FA or FNR code key.  That way he'll have the correct
blanks on him.

Look up the yellow pages, there will be bonded locksmiths available on
call 24/7.

Charge it to the tow company.

Alan