[Healeys] Non Healey car magazines

the walkers thewalkers at qwest.net
Wed Apr 22 20:34:24 MDT 2009

These things are dangerous, this article clearly spells out the dangers
of keeping, for example,  National Geographic magazines (after all,
these are nearly impossible to throw away....as the article states, most
people look at the Nat Geo as a monthly edition of the Bible, with a
huge circulation, and over 175 years of monthly issues by now!)

http://www.jir.com/geographic.html

read and enjoy...lol

bob walker
phx, az