[Healeys] Carb Bush Removal - HD6 ??

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:54:08 MDT 2009

Tom -

An alternative is to purchase 1/16" PTFE sheeting then cut sleeves from
that.  You will have to have some sort of shaft clamp to keep the sleeve
from coming out, I think SU may have some stuff that may work, or stuff from
an SU rebuild kit could work too.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#sheets-(made-with-teflon%C2%AE-ptfe)/=1ja9ym

Alan

'52 A90