[Healeys] 4 hands better than two

Fred Crowley fredcrowley at teamhealeytexas.com
Mon Apr 20 19:34:56 MDT 2009

The only problem I've run into when Jeanice helps me sorting out problems on
the racecar (going on 23 years now), is when she soooo innocently enquires
as to whether I checked a certain part, to which I have sometimes not always
patiently. Eating crow really is not all that tasty when it turns out that
she was in fact correct, that I could saved several hours of grousing,
mumbling and grumbling about the ancestry of the Healey, British Cars, and
the state of the union.

But it sure is mighty fine having this good looking lady working with me on
the car.

Cheers,

Fred Crowley
a.k.a. Team Healey Texas