[Healeys] Charging system

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon Apr 20 19:18:34 MDT 2009

Sorry, that's what I meant. Arc the field post with a hot wire from the
battery. When I changed my Rover to negative ground the field reverted to
positive ground after I let it sit for a while. I suppose the residual
magnetism was strong enough that i didn't arc it long enough. The second jolt
seemed to cure it.
Bill Lawrence