[Healeys] Motor mounts - RH/LH?

Ron Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 15:04:42 MDT 2009

Gary,

The "rubber-to-crankcase" metal brackets for 3000 and 3000 Mk. II BN7s and
BT7s are handed (part numbers AEC889 for the right side and AEC890 for the
left side).

I believe the holes for mounting to the engine block are round.

For BN7 and BT7, at least, the brackets that attach to the frame are not
handed.

Ron