[Healeys] 4 hands are better than 2 ?

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Wed Apr 15 17:42:55 MDT 2009

Jerry,

You are absolutely right in that many times 4 hands are better than 2.  So good to hear that your wife is such a help with Healey work.  Would you please supply me with a contact number for her?  Does she have any quirks or work requirements that I should be aware of before we start on some work?  Does she work weekends?  Would I be expected to feed her and supply her lodging?

:)
Keith Pennell