[Healeys] Fwd: Coil Terminals

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 16:16:31 MDT 2009

____________________________________
 From: Warthodson
To: m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sent: 4/15/2009 5:14:49 P.M.  Central Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [Healeys] Coil Terminals

If your battery is positive (+) grounded then hook the coil up  such that
the "+" terminal is connected to the contact breaker (I.E.  the wire, going
to the distributor) & the "-" terminal to the  wire going to the ignition
switch. If your battery is reversed, then reverse  the wires. On 6 cylinder
cars (the only wire diagram I have readily available)  the Distributor wire
is
WB (White/Black) & the switch wire is White.
There is no such thing as a positive or negative grounded coil.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 4/14/2009 8:29:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,