[Healeys] BJ-7 forsale on Dallas Craigslist

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Tue Apr 14 18:52:04 MDT 2009

I think that this car was on a car lot in Austin, TX in 1980.  The car lot
was right across the street from Wheatsville Co-op on Guadalupe, just north
of campus.  The red color sticks out in my mind as do the conversions to BJ8
spec.  The car was in much better shape then.  I'll ask my roommate from
that period if he remembers.  If it was stored inside for the past 15 years,
that must mean inside of a salt-water tank.

Randy
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ6 #20040
60 BT7