[Healeys] Website

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 14:37:40 MDT 2009

Mr. Sims,

Your website was a tremendous help to me on my recent gearbox/
overdrive rebuild.  I also enjoyed our email exchanges.  I wrote a
short description of the technique I userd to get the accumulator
piston and the rings introduced into the housing without breaking any
rings and without scoring the walls of the housing.  However, it never
appeared in the autoox.team.net exchanges .  If this note is is
printed and anyone would be interested in what I did I would be hapy
to repond to emails.

Marks 3